Holiday rentals, a stone’s throw from beaches
Welcome to our eco-district, in the heart of the Crozon peninsula, between the town of Crozon and the village of Morgat.
The wooden houses are located just 5 minutes’ walk from Morgat beach and a stone’s throw from the delightful Portzic beach.
The site consists of 12 detached, wooden houses: the Large Lodges offer 75 m² of split-level accommodation which can sleep up to 8 people; and the Small Lodges feature 52 m² of single-storey floor space which can sleep 4-5 people.
Holidays in Crozon with all mod cons
Right next to your holiday home, you’ll find a shopping centre with an artisan bakery, organic grocery store, gym, interior design shop and a clinic.
On site you’ll find a whole range of amenities to help simplify your everyday life while on holiday in Crozon so you can really make the most of your stay:
- 2 lodges with with disabled access (1 small, single-storey lodge and 1 large, split-level lodge)
- 26 m² terrace and private, enclosed garden
- Equipped kitchen and shower room
- Large, triple-glazed window
- Underfloor heating
- High quality bedding
- Flat-screen TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- Free Wifi
- Charging point for electric vehicles
- Hotel service: bed linen and towels provided, beds made up on arrival
- Welcome pack
- Baby equipment (travel cot and high chair) on request
- 1 pet per property (excluding category 1 and 2 dogs)